STUDIO RENTAL RATES
Studio rental include basic and discounted rates, which apply with approval to non-profit organizations and groups that request multiple dates.
- Non-profit organizations must submit documentation of 501(c)3 status.
- Studio rental fee applies to the registration and audition time that is required for applicants holding an audition.
- $200 Security Deposit
- $35/HR Rock School Security and Administrative Support
Instructors and Pianists are available upon request for an additional fee.
THE ROCK SCHOOL REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING:
- Rental Application with Security Deposit to reserve date
- Signed Rental Guidelines Form
- Signed Liability Form
- Certificate of Insurance listing The Rock School as an additional insured
- Full rental payment and security and administration fee are due 2 weeks prior to the Date of the event
- Cancellation up to 10 business days prior to rental90% refund
- Cancellation between 6-10 business days prior to rental50% refund
- Cancellation 5 business days prior to rentalNO REFUND
In the event that a rental has been cancelled, rescheduling may be possible at the discretion of The School Administration. All third party optional services are not eligible for refunds. Cancellation due to weather or school closing are subjet to review for refund or rescheduling of an event.
THE ROCK SCHOOL WILL NOT PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANYTHING CANCELLED LATER THAN FIVE (5) DAYS IN ADVANCE.