Parent Observation Week
- No photos or video in class (including phones).
- Photos and video allowed after class only. Do not photograph other students without their parent’s permission.
- No food or drinks allowed in the studios.
- Please do not enter or leave the studio during class.
- Disruptive guests may be asked to leave the studio at the discretion of the teacher.
- Our teachers have busy schedules and are not able to answer questions between classes. Please see the first floor office with any questions or concerns.
May 19 - May 25
No classes Memorial Day weekend. Happy weekend!
May 26 - 28
Last day of regular classes
June 2, Saturday
2018 Spring Showcase - Jun.6
We are performing our Annual Showcase at
HAROLD L. ZELLERBACH THEATRE at
ANNENBERG CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
3860 WALNUT STREET, PHILADELPHIA
2 to 5 years of age. No experience required.
Each session has 8 weeks
Saturdays .............. 9 am - 9:45 am
Each Session ......... $75 (sibling discount* apply)or $20 drop-in fee
Session 3 - Spring Funtime
Mar 3 to Apr 28
* NO other discount is applicable.
Click here to register. Only a few spots left.
Preschool Dance Class - Session 2
Students in levels 3/3X-Level 6 under the age of 18 may have the option to leave The School building on their own with permission from their guardian. Egress Forms are available at The School office.
ALL OTHER STUDENTS in Creative movement, Pre-Ballet, Levels 1, 1X, 2, & 2X are not allowed to leave the school building without a parent/guardian. The School asks that these students have a parent/guardian come into The School building for pick up. No Children in theses levels are allowed to leave unattended. This is addressed for the safety and well being of the children. Please contact The School office if there are any concerns or questions.
The Rock School
Parent Pick Up/ Egress Options
NO Ballet Slippers / warmup Booties outside school premises
- Streets/sidewalks are very dirty. This dirt and grime is tracked into the Ballet Center making floors and studio floors dirty and slippery. Not conducive to dancing.
- Ballet slippers wear out quickly on concrete and asphalt.
- Studio floors are “sprung.” Concrete is hard on little feet that only have a ballet slipper for support.